Preparing the Offer
When you view a home on the market that you really want, you can hardly wait to be handed the keys. In fact, you may worry that the property will somehow slip through your fingers. Don’t be. You’ve got experts by your side. At Sunshine Life Realty LLC, it is our highest priority to ensure you get that home – and at a price that works for you.
The first step is preparing the Offer. This is the document we present to the seller that basically states the price you’re offering, as well as any conditions.
The price we go in with is critical. You want it to reflect the true market value of the property so the seller will take your offer seriously. On the other hand, you don’t want to go in too high and risk overpaying for the home. However, in today’s market we take every option into consideration and assist you in making the best most informed decision when making an offer that will be taken seriously by a Home Seller.
Don’t worry. We know how to prepare a winning offer. One that will be attractive to the seller as well as ensuring you the best opportunity in obtaining the property at the lowest possible price. In fact, we look after your interests throughout the entire process.
How the Process Works
When you decide to make an offer on a home, here’s what typically happens:
- We’ll recommend a price that has the best chance of being accepted by the seller, without over-paying for the home.
- Obviously, sellers prefer offers that have no conditions. However, we may suggest a condition, such as passing a professional home inspection, be included for your protection. We’ll talk about that.
- We’ll prepare the necessary documents and present your offer to the seller and his or her real estate agent personally.
- If the offer isn’t accepted, or if the seller makes a counter-offer, we’ll work with the seller’s agent, skillfully negotiating on your behalf to make a deal.
- We’ll communicate with you throughout the entire process. You’re never in the dark when you work with us.
- Once the seller agrees to a deal, we’ll help lead you through removal of any conditions thru the closing and beyond. After the home is Closed we will be happy to hand you the key to your new home. Congratulations!
We realize that making an offer can seem like the nail-biting part of the process. It doesn’t have to be. That’s the advantage of selecting Sunshine Life Realty LLC, a Company that puts clients first. When you go after a property you really want, you can take comfort in knowing you have experts on your side… a team that knows how to get that home for you.
Have questions about making an offer? Please submit the form below or call or email us.